Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Super Duper Supras



"Today we get a first look at the Supra Fall 2009 Collection. The brand offers their flagship Skytop model in several strong color and material options, with the khaki canvas/orange version being our favorite. The new TK Society comes aside from the black perforated and purple suede options that we already previewed, in a red leather colorway. Supra also introduces a new style - the Thunder. The Thunder is a more low key high top sneaker and it comes in two suede colorways for Fall 2009. The new Supra Fall 2009 Footwear will be available at Limited EDT from May 20th."-Highsnobiety

Ill MusiC BonuS( Mr. Hudson - Supernova (Feat. Kanye West)

-G.O.O.D. Music is definitely in the building. This is Mr. Hudson’s first single from the albumStraight, No Chaser due out August 3rd. Sounds like this might have that crossover appeal. Video should be out soon.

1 comment:

Got Bars 5/29 Big Sean " I Do It " Verse 1

I do it
I do it
I do it
Boi…

I waited my whole life to be the man of the hour
Really can’t lie, I was the man when I started
I will be the man when I die
Man these hoes, take your money
And I take their virginity
I’m high, I split an O in half, now it’s a parenthesis
Crazier than crazy, ape shit, retardedly stupid
I put that weed in an uhh and pass it
Yep thats ally oopin, okay
Oh, thats your girl
Well I don’t give a massa two shits (Massachusets)
Okay I’m westside, westside till I’m riding underneath them tulips
You bordo like Enrique, I’m toupee, I’m three-pee
I’m looking like I’mma sweep stakes
But I treat ya girl like a cheap skate
Cause I need a crib, a big estate
I need a boat and that need a lake
I need some salmon, that need a plate
That need a chef so I feed my safe
My crew is who I’d be widdy-be-wid-it
Rose I sippity-sip-it
I’m Quagmire I f-ck hoes
My cashflow I giggity-giggity it
Boy, I’m cock-a-mania
The most zaniest, insaniant
Pulling up in Merced-iance
Rolling up like I’m Damian
I love girls that Arabian, Albanian, caucasian
I ride around gettin cranium cause my dick is hard as titanium
Oh boy you had your chance, and blew it (you blew it)
Stand aside and watch a real n-gga do it




Strive To Be The Best...

Strive To Be The Best...

Follower$