Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10 Artists You Should Know!!..

ThisIzMena's Class Of 09

All of these artists bring something unique to the music game. All 10 of these artist have a promising future. These are my favorite artists from 2009. Some of them have been around and are finally beginning to blow up. I post a lot of fashion on this blog, but music is just as important to me, probably more haha.

-If u feel theres an artist that i missed let me know!

Asher Roth

MySpace: ASher Roth
Notable Tracks: " I Love College", "Lark In My Go-Kart", "Be By Myself ft. Cee-Lo" & "She Don't Wanna Man ft. Keri Hilson"

Mickey Factz


Sensibility - Mickey Factz
Genre: Hip Hop/Electro
MySpace:Mickey Factz
Notable Tracks: "Pick Up The Bass", "Incredible", "Rock 'N' Rollin Remix ft. The Cool Kids" & Sensibility

Wale


Chillin (Feat. Lady Gaga) - Wale
Genre: Hip Hop/ Fusion/ Rap
MySpace: Wale
Notable Tracks: "Chillin ft. Lady Gaga", "Nike Boots" & "The Crazy"

The Kickdrums


Just A Game - The Kickdrums
Genre: Indie/ Electro/ Hip Hop
MySpace:The Kickdrums
Notable Tracks: "Just A Game", "When I Come Down" & "Sky High w/Kid Cudi"

Drake


Best I Ever Had - Drake
Genre: Hip Hop/R&B
MySpace:Drake
Notable Tracks: "Best I Ever Had", "Overdose On Life w/Mickey Factz & Travis Mcoy", "Uptown" & "Ransom ft. Lil Wayne"

Charles Hamilton

Notable Tracks: "Brooklyn Girls", "Loser", & "Windows Media Player"

Snob Scrilla


There You Go Again - Snob Scrilla
Genre: Hip Hop/Pop/Electronica
MySpace: Snob Scrilla
Notable Tracks: "Heartbreak Scorsese", "There You Go Again" & "Houston"

Kid Cudi


Day N Nite [Main] - Kid Cudi
Genre: Hip Hop/Alternative/Pop
MySpace: KiD CuDi
Notable Songs: "Day 'N' Nite", "Dat New New", "I Poke Her Face ft. Kanye West & Common" & "Sky Might Fall"

Chester French

Notable Tracks: "She Loves Everybody", "People", & "Life In L.A. ft. Pharrell & Jermaine Dupri"

Jupiter Rising

Electropop - Jupiter Rising
Genre: Pop/Hip Hop
Notable Tracks: "Falling Away", "Electro Pop" & "L.A. Girls"

Honerable Mentions: Cory Gunz & Bag Raiders

-A Couple Songs You Should Know..
- "Running Back ft. Flo-Rida" - Jessica Mauboy
- "As I Em Ft. Chester French" - Asher Roth
- "Smoking Gun ft. Jazmine Sullivan" - Jadakiss
- "Shooting Stars " - Bag Raiders
- "Shut Up" - Pacific Division



1 comment:

  1. The new chester french mixtape is krazzy goood

    ReplyDelete

Got Bars 5/29 Big Sean " I Do It " Verse 1

I do it
I do it
I do it
Boi…

I waited my whole life to be the man of the hour
Really can’t lie, I was the man when I started
I will be the man when I die
Man these hoes, take your money
And I take their virginity
I’m high, I split an O in half, now it’s a parenthesis
Crazier than crazy, ape shit, retardedly stupid
I put that weed in an uhh and pass it
Yep thats ally oopin, okay
Oh, thats your girl
Well I don’t give a massa two shits (Massachusets)
Okay I’m westside, westside till I’m riding underneath them tulips
You bordo like Enrique, I’m toupee, I’m three-pee
I’m looking like I’mma sweep stakes
But I treat ya girl like a cheap skate
Cause I need a crib, a big estate
I need a boat and that need a lake
I need some salmon, that need a plate
That need a chef so I feed my safe
My crew is who I’d be widdy-be-wid-it
Rose I sippity-sip-it
I’m Quagmire I f-ck hoes
My cashflow I giggity-giggity it
Boy, I’m cock-a-mania
The most zaniest, insaniant
Pulling up in Merced-iance
Rolling up like I’m Damian
I love girls that Arabian, Albanian, caucasian
I ride around gettin cranium cause my dick is hard as titanium
Oh boy you had your chance, and blew it (you blew it)
Stand aside and watch a real n-gga do it




Strive To Be The Best...

Strive To Be The Best...

Follower$