Saturday, March 28, 2009

SHOW OFF YOUR "SWAG" PIC HERE


These R Some Of The Things I Always Have..

- Brown/Gold TI SkullCandys

- Ipod Touch

-High Premium Nike Dunks

-AAO Scarf

-Most Recent CD (3/28 Keri Hilson - In A Perfect World)

-New Magazines (Complex, Nylon Guys Mag, XXL, Vibe,Etc.)

-Metro Station Shades

- Air Jordan School Bag
Also (Not Shown In Pic.
(5Gum, Tag BodySpray, Brisk, Allias Cell, @least$50CasH)
Im Still Tryin' To Catch Up @ Dig's Duffle Bag lol
Via: Life Of A Jet Setter

















IN MY(Digs) GREEN BBC DOLLARS&DIAMONDS DUFFLE BAG IS...


BBC BLACK LEATHER FITTED CAP

LACOSTE ESSENTIAL COLOGNE

G-SHOCK WATCH

LOUIS VUITTON WAPITY CASE (used for cameras)

TAG BODY SPRAY

NYLON GUYS MAGAZINE

SKULL CANDY HEADPHONES AND iPOD NANO

TOOTH BRUSH

AMERICAN APPAREL GLASSES

LOUIS VUITTON BLACK DENIM KEY AND CHANGE HOLDER

JORDAN OLYMPIC 6'S

BLACK AND SILVER LOUIE SCARF

MACBOOK LAPTOP'
-~-~SHOW OFF YOUR SWAG
POST A COMMENT, WITH A LINK TO YOUR "SWAG" PIC (OR BLOGSPOT), LIKE THE 2 ABOVE

7 comments:

  1. i c we carry alot of the same essentials.
    Great and fashionable minds think alike

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by to show ya page some love and asking you to check out my blog (www.phreshbot.blogspot.com) and if you like it please follow.. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, you are a good blogger, i love it (the blog...)! check my blog, be my follower, leave comment: http://www.botsbybots.blogspot.com/
    it is a (clothes)brand by me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo what website do u get your louis vuitton from

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Get Mine at Short Hills Mall in NJ at the louis store but the one in the pic are digs not mine so u can holla at diggy at www.digslifeofajetsetter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://kodakproductions.blogspot.com/2009/03/let-me-check-my-swag-bag-shout-out-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Got Bars 5/29 Big Sean " I Do It " Verse 1

I do it
I do it
I do it
Boi…

I waited my whole life to be the man of the hour
Really can’t lie, I was the man when I started
I will be the man when I die
Man these hoes, take your money
And I take their virginity
I’m high, I split an O in half, now it’s a parenthesis
Crazier than crazy, ape shit, retardedly stupid
I put that weed in an uhh and pass it
Yep thats ally oopin, okay
Oh, thats your girl
Well I don’t give a massa two shits (Massachusets)
Okay I’m westside, westside till I’m riding underneath them tulips
You bordo like Enrique, I’m toupee, I’m three-pee
I’m looking like I’mma sweep stakes
But I treat ya girl like a cheap skate
Cause I need a crib, a big estate
I need a boat and that need a lake
I need some salmon, that need a plate
That need a chef so I feed my safe
My crew is who I’d be widdy-be-wid-it
Rose I sippity-sip-it
I’m Quagmire I f-ck hoes
My cashflow I giggity-giggity it
Boy, I’m cock-a-mania
The most zaniest, insaniant
Pulling up in Merced-iance
Rolling up like I’m Damian
I love girls that Arabian, Albanian, caucasian
I ride around gettin cranium cause my dick is hard as titanium
Oh boy you had your chance, and blew it (you blew it)
Stand aside and watch a real n-gga do it




Strive To Be The Best...

Strive To Be The Best...

Follower$